AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Is it on? Testing... One, two...

Well, it seems to be working. Hello everyone! This is, as you can see, my first post. This is also my first time blogging. At this time I haven't decided what to write about in my blog so for now I'll write about random stuff in my life. It can be anything from webprogramming to movies I recently watched to things about Arise (the gospel choir I'm in). I'll continue this post with some words about the movie I watched last night: Clash of the Titans.

When I watched the trailer to this movie I was very excited to see it. I think Liam Neeson is a great actor and the thought of seeing him as Zeus was just epic!
Well, I'll go straight to what I think of this movie. I didn't like it very much and I think the reason for this is becuase of my high expectations and also that I imagined the story to be a lot different.
I thought that the gods would be in the movie a lot more and that they would be the ones fighting a war. I was, for example, expecting to see Liam throw lightning bolts. Also I was expecting the titans to be in the movie fighting the gods. In other words you might say that I wanted to see Disney's Hercules with real actors and more action.
Even though I didn't like the movie very much it still is a good movie. I just don't think I'll watch it again.

IMDb's rating of Clash of the Titans is, at this moment, 5.9. I'm just a tiny bit more generous and I'll give it 6.

This is everything for today. I hope you enjoy what you read here and that you'll be back for more. If you have any suggestions to what I should write about just post a comment about it.

Take care now, bye bye then.

10 comments:

  1. ill be looking forward 2 more posts bloggin can be pretty fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, haven't watched it yet. Maybe I will sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw Clash of the Titans (in 3D). My God, this movie sucks! The IMDB rating must be way off - 0.59 sounds more like a correct rating for this piece of crap! ;)

    Fun to see more blogs popping up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't really like Clash of the titans. It didn't have a clash, and it only had one titan. The so called "clash" was over in 5 minutes T_T

    But every one has their own flavour I guess

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5,9 is exactly 5 points more than it deserves. Unless you watch it baked, then it''s 5 less than it deserves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gregorius is spot on.
    No need to say anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome to the blogsphere my brother

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...haven't seen The Clash Of The Titans, and don't think I'll bother either, according to the bad reviews here... =)

    ...and I repeat Kikino's words:
    "Welcome to the blogsphere!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was really disappointed by this movie to say the least. After seeing Sam Worthington in Avatar I thought this might be a cool film to see and... I was underwhelmed..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha :D It seems I might have been too generous with my rating

    ReplyDelete

AdBrite

Clicksia