AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, October 8, 2010

After Work (on a Thursday?!)

If you wonder why I didn't post anything last night it's because I was on an After Work with some colleagues. We went to a place called Haket to eat and as promised I ate a steak and took a photo of it (see this comment).


It was nice, but the one I got at O'Learys (see this post) was much better.

After that we went to a bar to have a few drinks. Well, since I rarely drink, everybody else went to have a few drinks. I just came along and had a blast!

For all of you that participated I just want to say thanks and also... Voulez vous!

7 comments:

  1. AHA!
    Great steak, not worth 210SEK though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryggbiffen var helt klart godkänd, och prisvärd. Men så kostade den inte 210 kr ;)

    Skoj kväll, synd att jag behövde gå så tidigt bara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make's me hungry.


    fishbowl165-cafeconleche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man that looks delicious brah.

    ReplyDelete

AdBrite

Clicksia