AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Game review: Golden Sun 2

I recently started playing Golden Sun 2 on GBA again. I still haven't gotten through the whole game for the first time. When I played it about a year ago I got through maybe half of the game and then I got bored, but this time I'll make sure to finish it ;)

I think it's a great game and I feel I must buy the first game and play it as well to get the whole story :P I also look forward to Golden Sun 3.

A few days ago I had gotten to Lemuria and in the conversation with the king I read this funny sentence:


Though I was rather dissapointed when the next sentence wasn't "Madness? This is Lemuria!" or something like that XD

Finally I'd like to thank everyone for the tips. I will change the design as soon as I have more time. Also if there is something you want me to write about please tell me and I will try and do it.

23 comments:

  1. I had GS1 but not GS2. Maybe I should get my emulation on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta download an emulator,i loved those games back then

    ReplyDelete
  3. GBA is fun. But I prefer SNES. Just before I replaced my old harddrive in my netbook yesterday I found a long forgotten folder containing approx. 400 SNES roms. I'm one happy camper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you :) Would've been hell if you found out about it after

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madness....? THIS. IS. LEMURIAAAAAAAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just saw your comment:

    go to your layout designer and hit EDIT for blog entries. There you can edit everything, include adding "labels"

    hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Christopher Stoney: Thanks! I'll check it out later :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! I only have the first one. I have to play it again sometime

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is madness! hahaha xD Love that

    ReplyDelete
  10. God i used to play this forgot it existed :O

    ReplyDelete
  11. golden sun 3 will be amazing, cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never underestimate the threat of alchemy yo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such nostalgia, spent far too many hours of my youth playing golden sun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post!

    looking forward to reading the next one

    ReplyDelete
  15. They need to hurry up with the third one!

    ReplyDelete

AdBrite

Clicksia