AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I know that I kinda promised you a longer post this time, but I just haven't had the time to sit down and write it. I hope I can keep my promise this time and give you a longer post tomorrow. For now I'll just update you on what's happening here.

I made some small changes to the design and will probably change it more soon and I finally got a title on my blog... Uhm... Wait a second... ??... Anyway, sorry for not keeping my promise and if you have any ideas on how I can make my blog better, please tell me.

I guess that's it. Good night!

9 comments:

  1. Maybe a new layout? Black is kind of harsh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im ok with the layout. simple and kinda elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same layout, it's simple and nice but I'm trying to make my own design. Let's see how that goes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shopping around for templates at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I will make a new layout when I have the time. Just hang in there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same layout here..Maybe try putting a logo or something similar

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for telling me about the design

    ReplyDelete
  8. More colour in the design, maybe a banner

    ReplyDelete

AdBrite

Clicksia