AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 7, 2010

New haircut... or not...

Today I was going to get a new haircut. I had let my hair grow for some time (1-2 months) and since we're heading for winter I didn't really want the 7mm haircut I've had for some time.

7mm haircut
So, when I was at the hairdresser I said that I wanted a different haircut and she asked me if 18mm was ok. Since I didn't have much to go on I said ok. Moments later I look in the mirror and realize my mistake.

18mm haircut
Well, next time I know that 18mm is too short...

Note: The reason why I know the length is because the hairdresser cut by machine.

12 comments:

  1. Lol, I'm getting a hair cut in a hour or so. Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. mines like.... a good inch or two, probably longer in places :P not bad though man, and some people like to keep short and trim, you look pretty fresh =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haircut! I had long hair before and I shaved it bald twice lol. But now I miss my long hair and plan to grow it back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't cut my hair in 7 years, and I don't care. Nice cut though :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hair almost goes down to my mouth. I like having medium-ish hair. When it gets cold, I just let it grow to keep me warm :D I look stupid with any kind of cap

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey some people like it that short

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't get me wrong. I like to have my hair short, but this time I wanted it to be longer :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only came to this blog to find out if 18mm is too short (just brought some new clippers)it looks casual/smart and suits ya, def not too short.

    ReplyDelete

AdBrite

Clicksia