AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Not a usual weekend

This weekend my sister and I drove to our parents in Trollhättan. It's around 3 hours drive. It was nice to meet our parents and our little brother again. We also met our family's awesome cat that has a female name even though it is a male cat XD (his name is Agda).


Among other things this weekend we went to O'Learys Bar and Restaurant and there I ate this awesome steak:

This image is quite crappy. I didn't get a good photo of the steak so I had to take this part from another photo where the focus was on something in the background.
If you're ever near one of their restaurants and are hungry; visit them! If you're not a big fan of steaks, but still are hungry as hell, you can follow my sisters example and order more food than you can eat ;)


We also watched two movies this weekend: Taken (third time I watched it) and Disney's Hercules (must be the millionth time I watched it). Now that I think of it, it's quite weird that I wrote a bit about the actor in the first movie and mentioned the second a few posts back. I can assure you that this wasn't planned at all. Random things just happen :) I think I'll leave the review of Taken to its own post and I don't think I need to review Hercules ;)

I'm going to finish this post by telling you that there are some major changes on its way to this blog, but that's all you get for now.

14 comments:

  1. What a pretty kitty cat. And an delicious looking dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn these pictures are appetizing except the cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww i want a kitty like that :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty cat ;)
    supp and followin yo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice steak. Thursday yo, more steaks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the comments about my parents cat :) I might upload some more pictures of him in a (not to distant) future post

    @Shebsa: Yay! Have to remember to bring my camera so everyone can enjoy it later, or wait... Will you enjoy it or will you envy me? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet that cat ate some of that meal :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, no he didn't, but I think he would if he got the chance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you lead quite a life, i'm envious lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahah, ja det var ganska mycket mat :D

    ReplyDelete

AdBrite

Clicksia