AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Before Harry Potter 7: Part 1


Hi guys! I'm just here to let you know what's happening. On friday I'm going to the cinema to watch the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It's going to be epic! If I can write a review without spoiling to much it will probably get here in the weekend, but I wouldn't count on it seeing as I probably have to work a lot.

Well... This looks like a pretty useless post, but now you know what might not get to this blog in the weekend ;)

8 comments:

  1. I guess I might visit cinema too for that movie, don't want to wait like 2 more months for decent computer version

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet let me obtain my wish. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet let me obtain my wish. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait to have it on my hard drive!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To compass such a boundless happiness! Following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or die in the adventure, be my helps, Following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good post, im following and supporting

    ReplyDelete

AdBrite

Clicksia