AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gamex

This weekend I was at, what the organizers called Swedens first game exhibition, Gamex. I had high expectations and wasn't dissapointed when we got there.

There were a lot of companies showing their latest games, consoles and accessories like Nintendo with Donkey Kong Country Returns, Sony with Move, Microsoft with Kinect, Blizzard with Cataclysm beta and SEGA with Sonic Colors. Since I like Nintendo best I didn't try or watch many other companies, but here's some other games you could try: Gran Turismo 5, F1 2010, Dragon Age 2 and Dance Central.

As I just wrote I like Nintendo best so most of the time I spent in their booth and I mostly played Mario Kart Wii there because of the competition I mentioned in my latest post. The one who got the fastest time on Toad's Factory won (you had to use Wii Wheel). Unfortunetly neither I nor any of my friends won. My best time was 02:05:452 and he who won had 02:01:356.

I also met some bloggers and people from Twitter: Christian (RadioGamer), EmmyZ (emmyz.net), Kerstin (GamePlayer) and Admin-Henric (RadioGamers Facebook-admin). It was very nice to meet everyone.

Overall I think Gamex was great since it's the first time and already after the first day there I looked forward to next years exhibition.

Below are some photos I took. You can find more photos on Shebsas blog.







Here's a few gifts I got:





















.

2 comments:

AdBrite

Clicksia